Cegal is now hiring: Inhouse Sales Advisor
Cegal is growing to become a leading global technology powerhouse for the energy industry and a contributor to driving the green transition. We’re experiencing solid growth in digitalization Projects and now we’re looking for new colleagues to join us.
Delivering leading industry software, world-class consulting, and mission critical cloud solutions, we are shaping the digital future. With more than 900 employees in 9 countries, we are growing to become a leading global technology company for the energy industry.
Our mission is to shape the digital future by turning complex IT into digital success stories
Who we are?
In Cegal you will find an Inclusive and social work environment, where you will experience being seen, heard, and appreciated. We also believe diversity develops a creative and innovative working environment. You will be part of a company with competent and committed colleagues who are Super Skilled in their fields. We share our knowledge, invest in competence development, and collaborate with colleagues across departments and countries to innovate, and deliver business value to our customers. We are Fuss-fighters and passionate problem solvers who help our customers turn complex problems into smart solutions.
Who you are?
As part of a dedicated global tech community, you will have the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of Cegal’s global products, services, and offerings, and provide technical guidance to our customers.
You will also showcase Cegal’s products and services, highlighting their value and purpose in the digital future. Key responsibilities include acting as an advisor in customer meetings and presentations. You will also take part in a multidisciplinary bid team where you provide guidance on technical designs (high-level technical designs, drawings, and schematics) and new solution for strategic customers.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- The ability to convey technical IT infrastructure and modern architecture
- Cloud capabilities and passion for cloud technologies
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, although relevant experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and spoken to business-standard
- Norwegian language skills at a B2 level
- We encourage recent graduates to apply for these exciting positions and join our team as we continue to grow and succeed.
At Cegal, we recognize that work is about more than competitive compensation and career opportunities. It’s also about connecting people, building relationships, and creating purpose. We believe that this is exactly what happens in Cegal, and the reason for that is a mix of:
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- Innovative and agile work environment in central Oslo
- International and diverse teams
- Time in your workday to grow, develop professionally and build new competence
- Flexibility that gives you a work-life balance
- Social clubs, Network of Excellence communities and exciting events
Our people and culture are the cornerstone of our company. We believe diversity is a key to a creative and innovative environment. Cegal is represented by close to 40 nationalities, encompassing different cultures and backgrounds. We empower people, embrace diversity, and encourage new ways of thinking.
We can’t wait to hear from you and explore a common future.
Does this opportunity trigger your curiosity?
Use this link to send us your CV and application where you describe why we are the place for you, and why you are the one for us!
About the hiring process:
We evaluate applications as we receive them and will interview candidates continuously to ensure that the process runs smoothly and efficiently for both you and us.
We have chosen The Assessment Company AS to assist us with the recruitment and selection prosess, if you have any questions please contact:
As a candidate you will need to have a valid working visa for Norway. Cegal does not sponsor visas.